The consulting and advising work I do is usually focused on early to growth stage tech startups. The work often falls into the following categories.
- Product Strategy
- Enterprise readiness
- Future of work
- Digital asset custody
- Product Management Tactics
- Product roadmap planning
- Product packaging
- Pricing strategy
- Agile process refinement
- Product management skill coaching
- Organizational Design & Evaluation
- Product management organizational structure design
- Building the interview process
- Training on how to interview Product Managers
- Partnership due diligence
- Investor due diligence
- Product Feedback
- General product feedback
- Market research
- Competitive analysis
- Concept validation
What’s the difference between consulting and advising?
Consulting pays in cash, advising pays in equity. Although for the record I do accept crypto as payment these days.