I told myself I would finish reading my book this weekend. Instead I read a bunch of articles on the internet. Does the weekend end when you go to bed Sunday night or when you get up Monday morning? Either way it’s technically still the weekend.
- Your Office Chair Is Killing You – Turns out sitting in an office chair eight hours a day is really bad for you. Who would have thought?
- The Pink Floyd Night School – This one is for all those people (myself included) who aren’t quite sure what they are supposed to do with their lives now that they have graduated from college.
- Double Blind – Awesome article about a British spy who infiltrated the IRA.
- Why I Canceled My Facebook Account – Every day I like Facebook less and less. This explains some of my thinking.
- Top Ten Reasons You Should Quit Facebook – Another anti-facebook article. I’m seriously considering this.
- The Rise of Content Farms – If you consume content at all on the internet you need to be aware of this. I’ve tried to explain this to people before, but it doesn’t get much more articulate than The Economist.
- How Wired.com Tracked the iPhone Finder – Even though this story should really go away, this article is really interesting.
- Why More U.S. Expatriates Are Turning In Their Passports – Giving up a facebook account is one thing, but giving up American citizenship? That’s a huge step, but some people are taking it. Unfortunately it is much less for ideological reasons and much more for tax reasons.
- How to Make Visa Obey Your Every Desire: The Credit Card Concierge Experiment – I’m definitely trying this one soon. Hopefully it works out better than the voicemail thing.